Henna is an alternative to the chemical tints which are controversial to health considerations. Henna comes from small shrubs called Lawsonia, that are native to the Middle East, West Asia and North Africa. The leaves are dried and then pulverized to a fine powder. Our henna is 100% Organic - no additives, chemicals or pesticides.
* Black: True, deep black tones (ebony)
* Red: Full spectrum of red tones
* Sherry: Rich, red tones (light auburn)
* Mahogany: Woodsy red tones (medium auburn)
* Dark Brown: Rich, Brown tones (sable)
* Medium Brown: Warm, brown tones (chestnut)
* Light Brown: Light brown tones
* Copper: Rich, copper red tones
* Strawberry Blonde: Light, golden red tones
* Blonde: Brightens and highlights
* Marigold Blonde: Golden blonde tones
* Neutral (Conditioner): Deposits no color on the hair. It can be used as a conditioner about once a month. It adds body and shine to dull, lifeless hair. The hair color seems brighter because the hair has more shine.